I am a UC Berkeley Extension trained copy editor who brings a master’s degree, ten years of e-commerce business management, and decades of arts experience to my work.
Copyediting and proofreading for authors, publishers, and academics:
– SEO for social media
– full manuscripts, articles, or papers
– edit and proofread assignments, essays, research papers, theses and dissertations
– grammar coaching and style development
– creative nonfiction and fiction
– experience-based copy writing and journalism for the subject areas of contemporary concert, Americana, folk, and traditional music as well as sustainable agriculture, home and garden, and home food preservation and production.
Copyediting and copy writing for businesses:
– editing white papers, interpersonal communications, project proposals
– SEO copy writing and editing, blogging
– informative opinion pieces, previews and reviews
– effective promotional and marketing copy
Rates vary with the level of editing involved; light, medium, heavy, or substantive. No job is too small and I have a $30 minimum charge. Please contact me for more information, free sample edit, and quote. Thank you.