I am a UC Berkeley Extension trained copy editor who brings a master’s degree, ten years of e-commerce business management, and decades of arts experience to my work.
Copyediting and proofreading for authors, publishers, and academics:
– social media SEO
– full manuscripts, articles, or papers
– assignments, essays, research papers, theses and dissertations (editing and proofreading only, I do not write academic work.)
– grammar and style coaching and development
– creative nonfiction and fiction
– experience-based copy writing and journalism for the subject areas of contemporary concert, Americana, folk, and traditional music; grammar, writing, and literature; men’s issues, fatherhood, and family; sustainable agriculture, home and garden, and home food preservation and production.
Copyediting and copy writing for businesses:
– editing white papers, interpersonal communications, project proposals
– SEO copy writing and editing, blogging
– informative opinion pieces, previews and reviews
– effective promotional and marketing copy
Rates vary with the level of editing involved: light, medium, heavy, or substantive. No job is too small, however, I do have a $30 minimum charge. Please contact me for more information, free sample edit, and quote. Thank you.